International Air Law (IAL EN)
International Air Law (IAL EN) Virtual Classroom
The International Air Law course aims to enable representatives of Civil
Aviation Administrations, Civil Aviation Authorities, Airports and Air Navigation Service Providers to support their organization in compliance with international air law, through application of appropriate knowledge and advocacy.
Join in dynamic case discussions around the following topics:
Principles of International Aviation Law, Legal Framework for Aviation Security, Air Transport Agreements and Liberalisation, Air Carrier Liability, Consumer Protection Laws and, Aircraft Finance
and Registration of Security Interests.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to accomplish the following:
- define the concepts and rules of international air law;.
- explain the relevance of the rules and procedures of international air law for their own role and functions in their
- apply their knowledge and understanding to assist their national administration in improving implementation.
Representatives (eg, administrators, lawyers, managers), with or without legal education, from:
- Civil Aviation Administrations;
- Civil Aviation Authorities; and
- Airports and Air Navigation Service Providers of Member States
Government officials with responsibilities for civil
aviation policy, legislation and enforcement.