ICAO TrainairPlus Training Managers Course (TMC)
- Purpose of the Course
The ICAO TRAINAIR PLUS Training Managers Course (TMC) addresses the operational aspects of managing an aviation training organization that meets the required standards of operation, training delivery, and quality management. It will enable the participants to apply the ICAO training organization assessment guidelines in order to prepare their training organization to meet and maintain operational and quality standards for ICAO recognition.
- Training Objectives
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to manage their operational teams to:
- Identify requirements for the establishment of an aviation Training Organization;
- Evaluate the level of compliance of a training centre with ICAO provisions
- Develop an action plan to ensure compliance of a Training Organization with relevant international requirements.
- Target Population
Those who are responsible for establishing, managing, or operating an aviation training organization, including current and future Training:
- Heads of departments;
- Operations managers.
- Pre-requisites and Qualification Requirements
- Current or future management responsibility or decision authority within the training organization.
- Course Content
5.1 Training Organization Setup
- Identify the appropriate training organization structure;
- Identify the personnel skill sets;
- Identify training programme approval requirements;
- Diagnose the status of compliance of the training organization;
- Develop an action plan to ensure compliance with appropriate requirements;
5.2 Training Organization Operations
- Define a standardized training development process;
- Identify criteria for the establishment of a Course Development Unit (CDU);
- Establish criteria for record keeping;
- Identify strategies for training programme integration with the operations sector;
- Outline a Training Procedures Manual (TPM) for training operations;
5.3 Training Organization Quality Management System
- Establish quality objectives, policies and procedures
- Identify terms of reference for the appointment of a quality manager and associate duties
- Outline a quality manual
- Identify quality control and assurance tools
For further information on the Course, please contact: email@example.com